In many cases, you may have multiple people on your team who need to create support requests, however to ensure proper security these requests must be made by the original subscriber account holder.
Follow these steps to get your team onboard:
- Select Submit a ticket from the menu bar.
- Enter New portal user enrollment into the subject line of the ticket.
- Fill out the description to include any relevant information about the users you wish to have access, we will require the following at minimum:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Company role
- Should they have access to see all company tickets or only their own
- You may also attach a file with a list of users that we can import for you.
- After you have provided all the information select Submit
After we have received your request for enrollment, we will create the portal users and send them confirmation emails to configure their account such as setting their password, timezone, location, and other various profile information.
We may require additional information and will reach out to you through ticket replies that will also be sent to your email, if you have any questions please do reply to that ticket.