Strapi Cloud currently allows a user to sign in using either GitHub, GitLab or Google Auth. Once signed in, the user will need to link their Strapi Cloud account with a valid GitHub account, as Strapi Cloud only supports deployment via GitHub.
Linking an account is straightforward and only requires a few steps:
- Head to cloud.strapi.io and sign in via your preferred auth method.
- Click "Create Project" and select a plan. New users will have the option to start a Free Trial.
- In the "Import Git Repository" section, connect the GitHub account and/or organizations that own the repository or repositories you want to deploy. This can be different from the account that owns the Strapi Cloud account.
- If you have already given Strapi Cloud access to all repositories of your GitHub account, go directly to the next step. If not, you will be redirected to a GitHub modal where you will have to allow Strapi Cloud permission to access your repositories (more information in the GitHub documentation).
- Back in the project creation interface, select your Account and a Repository.
- Set up your Strapi Cloud project.
For more detailed instructions, or advanced customizations please visit our official cloud documentation.