The following resources have been curated by the Strapi team to ensure you get the most out of Strapi Cloud.
| Custom domains
- Easily configure a custom domain for your Strapi Cloud project to match your brand.
- Strapi Cloud comes with a robust PostgreSQL database out of the box, but some projects might call for using a custom database.
- Easily configure this to suit your project requirements.
|Custom email provider
- A custom email provider can easily be configured if your project requires a custom email domain, or large volumes of emails will be sent.
|Custom upload provider
- A custom upload provider can be configured if you need more advanced control of your files.
Backups, usage and billing
- Strapi Cloud does offer automatic backups for those on the Pro, Teams, and Custom plans.
- There are no automated backups for Trials at this time.
- Backups are performed weekly and are kept for a rolling month meaning at most you will always have 4 backups.
|Usage and billing
- A breakdown of how usage works, what you are billed for and what happens if you encounter overages.
For more exhaustive resources, please refer to our official Strapi Cloud documentation.